Endurance Sport Social Analytics – Data - Q4 2018
LATEST FULL ENDURANCE SPORT SOCIAL ANALYTICS (ESSA) DATA - Q4 2018
Endurance Sport Social Analytics (ESSA) Data: a full dataset, available as an Excel file download. The ESSA Data helps brands to see how they stack up against: (1) the endurance sport industry overall; (2) specific endurance sport market sectors; and (3) against key competitors.
The new data covers Q4 2018, a key period for the endurance sport industry. It tracks social activity across major events, including: the IRONMAN World Championship, Black Friday and the Christmas Holidays.
Data is used to help brands monitor, adapt and refine their activation in each social channel.
The Q4 2018 edition of the ESSA Data is an extensive Excel data workbook detailing 720+ companies across the four main social media platforms and all key performance indicators.
In addition to a full analysis of the latest social media benchmarking data for Q4 2018, the latest dataset includes a comprehensive listing of the top posts in the period. Here, over 390 individual social media posts are summarized, according to the brand/company; category; the date of the post; the post message; and the total number of reactions/comments/shares.
This latest ESSA Data product is priced at US$650 / £490 (data for the Oct 1, 2018 - Dec 31, 2018 period)*.
Purchase of the ESSA Data includes:
- Comprehensive datasheet tracking all key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Listing of the top posts, with links, across the period
- Charts and tables, with key analysis to get a full view of endurance sport companies' social activity
- Data/report purchaser-only webinars to answer key questions and discuss the insights
- Discount on updates to the data throughout the year
Report main benefits:
- Competitive Intelligence – data and links for the main endurance sport companies so you can keep close tabs on who’s doing what, who’s leading in various areas, etc.
- Improved Consumer Engagement - with thousands of posts per month by endurance sport brands (across the 4 main platforms of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube), you need to see first-hand and understand what is working best, so that you can improve visibility and better engage with your consumers
- Cost Savings - large amounts are spent on advertising/boosted posts via social media, and using the data will guide a more cost-effective and impactful social media strategy
The ESSA Data provides a combined overview of the key growth trends across each of the four main social platforms. Data includes a breakdown of: number of fans, average weekly growth, engagement, post interaction, post frequency, etc.
Data is presented overall for the wider endurance sport category, and by each of the main social media platforms. The report then drills into...
This data package provides the most in-depth analysis on the critical success factors for building a brand in today's social media landscape. This repesents the most comprehensive study available on the fast-paced endurance sport category.
This unrivaled study answers key strategic questions, such as:
- How do we compare against our competitor brands?
- What types of post are most likely to resonate with the endurance sport athlete community?
- Which social channel offers the best route for a particular campaign?
- What can we learn from social media activity undertaken by others?
- What types of images, post text and subject matter is most successful?
The ESSA Data helps to answer these questions so that you can build & action key performance indicators for your next campaign.
Further reports and data similar in nature are coming soon; and we have previously prepared comprehensive social media reports on the endurance sport gear and media categories. These are all specific to the endurance sports industry. Please drop us a line to find out further details, or with any questions you may have.
*MultiSport Research reserves the right to change its product prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have ordered but not yet paid for a product, we guarantee the price for one month from when the order was placed.