Endurance Sport Brands on Social – Data - Q4 2021
ENDURANCE SPORT BRANDS ON SOCIAL - Q4 2021
The new Endurance Sport Brands on Social summary report and dataset is an independent analysis of 700 endurance sport brands on social media, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. It tracks a number of key metrics, such as each brand’s engagement and growth on social media.
Issued in January 2022, all data covers Q4 2021 (Oct 1 to Dec 31, 2021), a key period that included promotional activity during Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday and the Christmas Holidays.
Purchasers gain exclusive access to three files: (1) Endurance Sport Brands on Social summary report; (2) a main Endurance Sport Social Analytics (ESSA) datasheet; and (3) a datasheet showcasing top posts on social.
Why is this report important?
Over time, the use of social media has matured. Over a three year period, between Q4 2018 and Q4 2021, endurance brands have on average seen their engagement on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter drop.
A fully-informed social media strategy backed by data is now more important than ever, as it gets harder for brands to build impact. Having built an audience, a brand may find it increasingly difficult to reach their audience. This may, for example, be due to the regular changes in the algorithms deployed by the major social media sites.
How can this report help?
There are two main ways for purchasers to use all data and insights to drive their own social activity forward:
- Benchmarking - use the ESSA datasheet to track how your brand measures up on key performance indicators (KPIs) such as engagement and weekly growth.
- Content evaluation - use the top posts datasheet to see first-hand what posts have resonated specifically with endurance sport athletes. Think of this as ‘standing on the shoulders of giants’ to help guide your own brand’s progress.
Data is used to help brands monitor, adapt and refine their activation in each of their preferred social channels.
Endurance Sport Brands on Social is priced at US$249. Purchase includes:
- Comprehensive datasheet tracking all key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Listing of the top posts, with links, across the period
- Charts and tables, with key analysis to get a full view of endurance sport companies' social activity
Report main benefits:
- Competitive Intelligence – data and links for the main endurance sport companies so you can keep close tabs on who’s doing what, who’s leading in various areas, etc.
- Improved Consumer Engagement - with thousands of posts per month by endurance sport brands (across the 4 main platforms of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube), you need to see first-hand and understand what is working best, so that you can improve visibility and better engage with your consumers
- Cost Savings - large amounts are spent on advertising/boosted posts via social media, and using the data will guide a more cost-effective and impactful social media strategy
Endurance Sport Brands on Social provides a combined overview of the key growth trends across each of the four main social platforms. Data includes a breakdown of: number of fans, average weekly growth, engagement, post interaction, post frequency, etc.
Data is presented overall for the wider endurance sport category, and by each of the main social media platforms. The report then drills into...
This data package provides the most in-depth analysis on the critical success factors for building a brand in today's social media landscape. This repesents the most comprehensive study available on the fast-paced endurance sport category.
This unrivaled study answers key strategic questions, such as:
- How do we compare against our competitor brands?
- What types of post are most likely to resonate with the endurance sport athlete community?
- Which social channel offers the best route for a particular campaign?
- What can we learn from social media activity undertaken by others?
- What types of images, post text and subject matter is most successful?
The ESSA Data helps to answer these questions so that you can build & action key performance indicators for your next campaign.